What do you FOCUS on ?

Hi Good day ppl !
A great unexpected, exciting, action-packed week it has been for me. So today I'll be updating you all in short about it & my thoughts on it.

Made a trip to elephanta caves.Want to write a travel post about it, but didnt get to visit the caves so no feel no point writing, will add in when I actually visit the entire spot.

Went to visit a dear friend of ours who delivered a baby boy last week. He is one cuddly,pink,sleepy bundle of joy like his mom :). But again I have been noticing that I am surrounded by kids & babies everyday. Everyday a baby/kid catches my attention due to their presence & innocence, its sort of reminder for me 'Wake up, Sid!' there is 1life,Enjoy.... why so grumpy all the time ;)

All kinds of surprising news/events happening which makes you feel 'LIFE IS GOOD!!!'. Again like they say it depends on your FOCUS. I am enjoying all different kinds of emotions from anger to fear to extreme happiness to gratitude to calmness,..... some of which are unexpected & with some understanding getting to know their root causes. My mom, dear colleagues are all good sounding boards in this understanding :). Thanks all of you.

So today will spare you the copy-paste of Stories from Simple Truths books on sale, but copy-pasting 2 mails I received since yesterday.

GOOD THOUGHTS in both of them:

I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...!

GOD said: But for 4 days only....!

I said: Yes, let them be a Spring Day, Summer Day, Autumn Day, and Winter Day.

GOD said: 3 days.

I said: Yes, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

GOD said: No, 2 days!

I said: Yes, a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time).

GOD said: No, just 1 day!

I said: Yes!

GOD asked: Which day?

I said: Every Day in the living years of all my friends!

GOD laughed, and said: All your friends will be healthy and happy Every Day!

******************************************


Concentrate on this Sentence

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

Concentrate on this sentence...
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you'

Something good will happen to you today; something that you have been waiting to hear.

This is not a joke; someone will call you by phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to hear. Do not break!
*******************************************************
This is one of those chain mails I so dislike receiving. But my sis forwarded warning me to ignore the unnecessary part & check out the quotes.

:) Have a great, relaxing, successful weekend. May all the activities you desire to accomplish during the weekend be Productive, successful & satisfying. ;) :)


Till next time. Bye.Tc.

Comments