Music:If I Were Brave by Jana Stanfield

What would you do today if you were brave?

Hi good day ppl !

Thats the question asked by Jana Stanfield. This song is a beautiful collection of Brave deeds done by women all over the world. The song shows pics & messages from lots of women who have done Brave deeds.

Brave deeds doesnt necessarily mean saving someone's life, fighting for your country,.....

Its more about overcoming your own obstacles.

So it might be going back to college & completing that graduation, it may be starting your own business, learning a new hobby, playing guitar at a Live concert for the first time at the age of 43,.....

Push back in your seat, turn up your speakers and ENJOY this one:



Motivation PACKED!!! :)

Here are some brave dee
Heroes: CNN Heroes Narayanan Krishnan
Mind Power !
Forgotten Your Dreams?
Achieving Set Goals!


So ask yourself :

What would I do today, if I were brave?

Bye. tc.

Comments

K.K. Mahajan said…
Agree with Bravery is more about overcoming your own obstacles.

Golf swing basics
I needed a lot of courage to send my novel for the first time to a publisher. It was like wearing my heart on my sleeve and I thought it might stop any time.