Movie: Finish strong

Hey good day everyone :)!
I am getting used to hearing from all friends,colleagues,family members about how lucky I am to be enjoying such a long break :).

What they dont know is, I prepared & worked hard for it. So I deserve it :)

This mail from Simple Truths & beautiful video echoes some of the things I did & some which I would like to improve in the future to BE LUCKY :D It also talks about giving your best & Finish Strong always at whatever you do.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." -Elmer G. Letterman

Watch the video here. Some of the quotes I liked in this video:

:) My mantra these days. Keep it moving :D






Do watch the video.
It has the foot tapping, motivating song playing in the background: Survivor-Eye of the Tiger
Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive


More related posts:
Why some people seem to have all the luck !

Struggle a little-then fly

Enjoy. Bye. tc.

Comments