Whats that pic-31

Good day ppl !
These days I keep seeing funny slogans around vehicles. Guess my brain likes to make my commute a little funnier than strenuous ;)

What to make of this slogan?
I hope you live and I die or Since you Live I will die :D


More funny vehicle centric posts:
Get slapped
Only pure love for the RTO
Sleeping driver
Automobile engineer
Emotional Autodriver
Pallions on bike

Share if you have seen something funny on the streets.


Check other weird, odd photo posts:
Whats that pic-1
Whats that pic-2
Whats that pic-3
Whats that pic-4
Whats that pic-5
Whats that pic-6
Whats that pic-7
Whats that pic-8
Whats that pic-9
Whats that pic-10
Whats that pic-11
Whats that pic-12
Whats that pic-13
Whats that pic-14
Whats that pic-15
Whats that pic-16
Whats that pic-17
Whats that pic-18
Whats that pic-19
Whats that pic-20
Whats that pic-21
Whats that pic-22
Whats that pic-23
Whats that pic-24
Whats that pic-25
Whats that pic-26
Whats that pic-27
Whats that pic-28
Whats that pic-29
Whats that pic-30

Bye.Take care.


Comments

This is probably the weirdest of the pictures that you have posted :)