Whats that pic-34

Good day ppl !
 Ya, as Sundari says I might have got an eye to spot such quirky things around me.

Check the below image to see what I mean.
Today morning while my hubby gave me a drop till office, saw this truck in front of our car.

The Hindi slogans translate to: Bijli goes to her inlaws place. Think of thinking,why will accompany me?
In Hindi it says:
  Bijli Chali Sasural
Soch kar Socho, Sath kya Nibhaoge

My rough translation in English:
Bijli goes to her inlaws place. Think of thinking,why will accompany me?

Go figure now, what to make of it :p

Some more quirky posts coming up. Stay tuned.

Other head scratching slogans:
Truck drivers curse/blessing
Driver pleads
Touch me not
License plate of Love
Whatsapp is closed
New year

Stay tuned ppl !
Have a great week ahead !
Bye .Tc



Comments